Our customers and target groups include municipalities, municipal utilities, environmental and energy agencies, agricultural businesses and cooperatives, earthworks, companies in the metallurgy and recycling sectors, animal feed manufacturers, financial investors, banks, and many more.
We support you with our many years of know-how and with the following consulting and services:
- Production of biochar – Selection of the appropriate production process, taking into account the specific framework conditions, creation of requirement profiles and specifications for the plants and for the coal as well as checking the legal framework conditions for approval.
- Use of biochar – Analysis of potential sales markets and buyers, along with this, determination of the specific requirements for the quality and properties of the charcoal; Examination of the legal framework in connection with the placing on the market of the coal.
- Quality Assurance and Certification
- Accompanying research projects to develop new materials with biochar and new fields of application.
- Training courses and specialist seminars on the subject of biochar
ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND RENEWABLE ENERGIES
- Energy production with solid bioenergy (thermal heat, process heat, electricity).
- Use of the pyrolysis gas from carbonization plants to generate energy.
As part of our detailed feasibility studies, we always look at projects holistically, from the initial idea to turnkey implementation. We always keep an eye on both the technical feasibility and the economic viability of the project.
In principle, we only recommend the implementation of a project if we are convinced of it ourselves.
- We offer agricultural businesses individual advice. From the presentation of the products to the possible applications of the coal in the usage cascade and the optimal use in your own company.
GARDEN AND LANDSCAPE DESIGN
- Needs-based advice on the use of Carbio® products in soil improvement measures for new plantings and soil remediation. Both for private clients and for the public sector.
- Help with the creation of tender/planning texts for the use of Carbio® biochar substrates for planners and architects.
- Accompanying construction management with regard to the correct use of biochar products in larger construction projects in gardening and landscaping as well as in filtration units of natural organic plant-based sewage treatment plants.